- Wireless controllers for SEGA Genesis/Megadrive. Can be used with master system as well
- Low power consumption. Up to 150 hours of gameplay at one charge
- Power saving mode. Batterydischarge time in this mode more than year. If there is no any activity for a few minutes controller switches to power saving mode, after pushing on start or d-pad buttons controller immediately will back to active state.
- Quick response, no input lags. Response time around 2.7ms
- Special compatibility mode with genesis 3-buttons and SMS controllers. Some games does not work properly with 6-buttons controllers, but joyzz offer compatibility mode to solve this problem
- 800mAh li-ion battery compatible with Nokia BL-4C series. Such batteries became the standard and they easy to buy and replace in the end of life time
- Charging via micro-usb port
1. Force power saving mode:Hold MODE+A+X and thenclick START
2. Exit from power saving mode:START or any key on D-PAD
3. 3-buttons controller mode:Hold for 3 sec. MODE+START+C.Required for some games which not compatible with 6-buttons controllers.Golden Axe II, for example
4. SMS controller mode:Hold for 3 sec.MODE+START+B. Required for some SMS games which is not compatible with genesis controllers.
5.Switch controller tonormal 6-buttons mode:MODE+START+Z
6. Sync controller with receiver:Hold sync button on receiver for 4 sec until led on receiver will start blinking.HoldMODE+X+Y+Z until ledwent out.
All compatibility modes (combo3 and 4) will resets to default after power cycle on receiver
1. Constant led shining:Controller is not connected.
2. Led turned off:Controller connected
3.Slow light pulsation:Low battery level
Package bundle:1x controller + 1x receiver. Charging cable is not included. Any micro-usb cable can be used for charging
jconfig. Joyzz configuration tool allow to update firmware and change some default controller settings. Windows application, but can be usedon mac or linux with mono runtime.
joyzz-inf-sega.binThis little tool is for flashcarts. It show controller system information like signal strength, battery level etc.