We are the only official distributor dedicated entirely to Krikzz products.
GBA Mini Everdrive Firmware (OS)
GBAOS-v1.00.zip 2016-07-04 03:23
GBAOS-v1.01.zip 2016-07-30 00:21
GBAOS-v1.02.zip 2016-08-24 18:11
GBAOS-v1.03.zip 2016-08-27 00:08
GBAOS-v1.04.zip 2016-08-29 10:14
GBAOS-v1.05.zip 2016-09-01 02:09
GBAOS-v1.10.zip 2016-09-03 01:43
GBAOS-v1.11.zip 2016-09-08 02:28
GBAOS-v1.12.zip 2018-08-16 17:48
GBAOS-v1.14.zip 2020-11-10 22:38
GBAOS-v1.15.zip 2020-11-15 15:13
GBAOS-v1.16.zip 2022-01-11 13:42
!!!strongly recommended backup all saves before update!!!
1) Fixed problem with eeprom saves on Analogue Pocket
1) Fixed quick boot mode
1) Fixed Flash saves bug
1) Saves management changes*
2) File sort option
3) Fixes for file system core
4) File delete function
5) Minor changes in menu interface
6) Save-memory type database now located in external file "GBASYS/sys/bram-db.dat"
7) SRAM+RTC settings now set by default for all ROMs which isn't exists in bram-db
8) Developers can use specific ROM ID for selecting save type.**
9) Changed emulators setup. Read GBASYS/emu/readme.txt for details
*System will move save data from battery ram to SD card every time when cartridge boots to menu (instead of moving when game changed).
It makes save system more clear and prevent lost of data for last played game if battery dry out.
If ROM isn't exists in bram-db then first char of ROM ID can be used as save memory selector:
1 - EEPROM
2 - SRAM
3 - FLASH-64
4 - FLASH-128
Number should be stored as char, eg 1 equal to 0x31 in hex format
1) Fixed "Fpga reboot..." error which appears at some gba clone systems
1) SMS and GameGear emulation support. Required third party emulator (SMSAdvance)
1) Emulation support for NES and GB/GBC games. Required third party emulators (PocketNES and Goomba)
Now any nes or gb/gbc games starts right from menu, like regular gba ROMs.
Emulators download link: http://www.dwedit.org/gba/
Just drop goomba.gba and pocketnes.gba into GBASYS folder, now you can play gb, gbc and nes games!
2) Hide GBASYS option
3) Rom setting option: individual save and rtc settings for each ROM.
1) Fix for SanDisk cards (has effect only in pair with bootloader 1.04)
1) Another compatibility fix for SD cards
1) Bootloader update function. Details here: http://krikzz.com/pub/support/everdrive-gba/bootloader/
2) Improved SD cards compatibility
1) Improved SD cards compatibility
2) Fixed save type auto detection for some games
1) Fixed save type detection for some games