MEGA Everdrive X3 Firmware (OS)
MEGAOS-V2.00.zip 2015-02-19 00:13
MEGAOS-V2.01.zip 2015-09-29 17:51
MEGAOS-V3.00.zip 2016-09-26 16:33
MEGAOS-V3.01.zip 2016-10-01 11:54
MEGAOS-V3.02.zip 2016-10-06 23:55
MEGAOS-V3.03.zip 2017-07-19 14:42
MEGAOS-V3.04.zip 2017-08-08 21:43
MEGAOS-V3.05.zip 2017-11-07 02:03
MEGAOS-V3.06.zip 2017-11-16 03:17
MEGAOS-V3.07.zip 2019-01-18 01:03
MEGAOS-V3.08.zip 2019-09-04 17:33
MEGAOS-V3.09.zip 2019-10-28 00:23
MEGAOS-V3.10.zip 2019-12-21 23:53
MEGAOS-V3.11.zip 2019-12-30 01:42
MEGAOS-V3.12.zip 2020-01-14 20:01
MEGAOS-V3.13.zip 2020-01-16 03:20
MEGAOS-V3.14.zip 2021-02-15 13:29
Mega Everdrive- user manual EN.pdf
1. Fixed Virtua Racing crash in Free Run mode when used in pair with Mega-SG
1. SVP compatibility fix for Mega-SG (required console firmware v4.7)
1. SVP core for Virtua Racing (not working with Mega-SG)
2. Fixed SMS rom loading over USB
1. Fixed problems with CD audio in Pier Solar
1. Pier Solar mapper support (mega x7/v2)
2. Fixed sync drops during in-game menu execution
*Pier Solar required to be reset before than power will be turned off, otherwise recent game progress will be lost.
1. Eeprom fix for MegaMan (U)
1. 256 banks support for SMS games. ROM size up to 4MB
1. Fixed Software megakey. This function was broken on mega-x3/x5
This release include full support for all games with eeprom saves.
supported eeprom chips: X24C01, 24C02, 24C08, 24C16, 24C64
1. All eeprom games required to be reset before than power will be turned off, otherwise progress will be lost. (just like on mega x3 or mega v1)
2. eeprom saves will work only with mega-ed x7/v2. Due the technical reasons it can not be implemented for x3/x5
1)Fixed YM2413. Latest update from Necronomfive
2)Changed controllers detection code
3)Fixed possible micro freeze when exit from Options menu.
4)File sorting option. Folders with more than 256 files will not be sorted
5)New ToolBox menu. Contains "Game RAM to SD", "SD to Game RAM" and "Reset to Default" functions. Alos some functions were moved from main menu to ToolBox
6)"Game RAM to SD" and "SD to Game RAM" functions allows to copy current SRAM content to/from SD card. OS runs this functions automaticaly every time when user select new game, but now they availalbe for manual control also. For example, you can run "Game RAM to SD" manually if you afraid that battery will dry and you will lost progress from last selected game. This functions is inactive on mega-ed-x3, because this cart does not have battery ram.
7)"Reset to Default" allow to drop all settings to factory defaults
8) Improved cheats interface. Now you can set cheats settings right from file menu, even without game selection. Also system will remember on/off state for each code and will not turn on them all every time when user select the game. Cheats interface is bit more handy now.
(!)This OS version will resets setting to default, so, backup your saves from last played game before update
1)YM2413 core by Necronomfive (Exclusively for X7)
2)Master system BIOS loading function (Exclusively for X7)
1) Fixed problem with SRAM saves for Rockman Megaworld/Mega Man The Wily Wars. Applied only to Mega-X7/v2 users, X5 and X3 users may ignore this update.
1)Fixed hangs or random call of in-game menu in "Fantasia" game.
1)Fixed "Back to Menu" function in In-Game-Menu
2)"Reset to Game" option renamed to "Reset to Menu" It should be set to ON to back in menu after reset.
1) *"run random game" feature
2) included mega-ed x3/x5 support
3) Hide system dir option (/MEGA)
4) Diagnistics menu
*cart will seek random games in currently open folder, subfolders of current folder will be scanned also.
If you run this function from root dir, then whole disk will be in scan range (excluding "MEGA"system folder)